• Just a few weeks after pulling the plug on her two year relationship with Ryan Seacrest, Julianne Hough has already taken aim at another hot Hollywood A-lister and it’s none other than Tom Cruise.
• To commemorate the new season of Mad Men, The Frisky decided to pit the ladies of Mad Men against some of the creepier dudes on OKCupid.
• Bravo has cancelled Kathy Griffin’s talk show Kathy after two seasons.
• Are you hungry for some grilled cheese? Check out these 35 photos and recipies.
• Jeremy Irons has posted a letter in response to public outrage over his recent chat with the HuffPost in which he said he was worried that giving gays marriage might “debase” the institution and expressed concerns that a father might marry his son”.
• Kim Kardashian debuted her bare baby bump this morning! I guess it’s for all of you haters out there who think she’s not actually pregnant (and a few of you comment here on the site.
• According to Yahoo! estimates, it will cost you $300 per day to follow Gwyneth Paltrow’s recipes to a T.
Plus, a review of Ryan Gosling‘s new movie The Place Beyond The Pines. Check that out below!