• Rumor has it that Benedict Cumberbatch has gone and got married and he didn’t tell any of you.
• Evan Rachel Wood showed off her baby bump while out & about Los Angeles with her hubby Jamie Bell. The lovebirds were out grabbing a some colorful Bubble Tea iced-drinks as Evan unsuccessfully attempted to cover her growing belly with a grey hoodie.
• British comedy actress Cleo Rocos describes in her new book how she and Freddie Mercury dressed Princess Diana up as a man one night and brought her, undetected, to the Royal Vauxhall Tavern, a well-known gay bar in London. She apparently had a blast.
• 23 photos of kids having the most amazing time ever!
• Chris Martin is intensely private and hates to have any serious part of his life be handed carelessly to the media. The fact that Gwyneth Paltrow did it was nearly unbearable and her need to give TMI is causing a serious problem in their marriage.
• Do you think it’s an issue that Helen Mirren has worn this same Dolce & Gabbana lily of the valley dress three times, on three separate occasions? I certainly do not.
• At last week’s premiere party for The Place Beyond the Pines, some dude was like “hey baby” to Eva Mendes and Ryan Goslnig freaked out. How much would you love it if Ryan turned to the guy and was all, “Her first name ain’t Baby. It’s Eva.
Plus, Hugh Jackman returns as Wolverine. Watch below.