It’s time for another contest. What’s up for grabs this time? The latest self-help books from Bonnie Fuller and Kimora Lee Simmons. Yes, you could win both The Joys of Much Too Much : Go for the Big Life–The Great Career, The Perfect Guy, and Everything Else You’ve Ever Wanted and Fabulosity : What It Is and How to Get It!
All you have to do to do to win a copy of both books, is to email us why you hate your co-worker. Send us a one to three paragraph entry about your obnoxious, awful, nasty, rude, or just plain evil co-worker (please do not use the person’s actual name), then we’ll pick out our favorite entry from the lot, and they will be rewarded with a copy of The Joys of Much Too Much : Go for the Big Life–The Great Career, The Perfect Guy, and Everything Else You’ve Ever Wanted and Fabulosity : What It Is and How to Get It.. That’s it. You have until Thursday, June 1, 2006 at midnight ET to send in your submissions. The winners will be announced and notified on Friday, June 2, 2006. Email your entries to email@example.com with I Hate My Co-Worker in the subject line.
The contest rules are after the jump.
1. No purchase is necessary.
2. All winners must be 13 years of age or older, unless otherwise stated and/or posted.
3. Entrants must send entries using the correct contest entry email address, subject line, and any other specific entry information requested in the contest announcement. A Socialite’s Life and Fameish Media, LLC is not responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries, or emails sent but not received by A Socialite’s Life and Fameish Media, LLC for any reason, as potential contest winners.
4. You can only enter each contest once. If you post more than once you’ll be automatically disqualified and barred from all future giveaways.
5. You can only win once. (If you win and go for a second prize, you’ll be automatically disqualified and barred, etc.)
6. By submitting information to A Socialite’s Life and Fameish Media, LLC, you grant A Socialite’s Life and Fameish Media, LLC a perpetual, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute, and otherwise exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to that information at its sole discretion, including storing it on A Socialite’s Life and Fameish Media, LLC servers and incorporating it in other works in any media now known or later developed including without limitation published books. These entries may be used on the forthcoming Job Swill website as well.