Ooooh, presents! Father Christmas isn’t due to arrive for a month or so, but if you don’t act soon all your loved ones will be left by New Year’s is clearance bin crap.
Fear not, for I have found a few spiffy items to gift. They’re all personal favorites and methinks you’ll want to buy one for yourself. Don’t be selfish. This is the season for giving. January is the season for returning and buying for yourself at half price.
Butter London nail polish has become my everything. They don’t use any icky ingredients that are bad for both you and the environment, and they’re used by designers the world over, including Victoria Beckham, Calvin Klein and Issa London. Guys, the glitter. I can’t. Parfait for stocking stuffers!
Have you guys seen the Target + Neiman Marcus collection yet? I’m drooling over Altuzarra’s Double Old Fashioned Glasses (set of four for $49.99) and you’ll-outshine-your-engaged-cousin dress by Lela Rose (I tried it on, I felt like I was en route to the Oscars).
My favorite Parisian imports – Locher’s and Maude & Tilda – make the cheekiest things your eyes have ever seen. Locher’s jewels each come with a special message bound to make the relatives ask what the hell is around your neck. Maude & Tilda’s canvas bags are so clever, I had to get one for myself.
How the hell do you survive winter without a good sweater? Saks Fifth Avenue/Off Fifth’s private label designed the most luxurious cashmere threads that are easy on the wallet. TG for S5A.
Allow me to introduce some goodies from Blessed Charms. Designer Emily Rabinowitz created the pieces with the thought that we all need a sentimental connection.
Know someone who needs a new year pick-me-up after the holiday season? Gift them with a 3-month subscription from GaiamTV.com! Each gift card is valued at $25 (regularly $9.98 a month). GaiamTV.com encourages you to open your mind and awaken your spirit. Namaste.
Launch the gallery to check out our holiday picks, and see below on where to buy.
- Off Fifth Private Label Cashmere (any Off Fifth outlet store)
- Butter London
- Maude & Tilda Tote
- Locher’s “I’m The Best Damn Thing”
- Blessed Charms Disc-O-Ball Solitaire Necklace
- Blessed Charms Disc-O-Ball Ring
- David Lynch Dom Perignon
- Freywille Jewelry
- LK Bennett “Jubilee” Clutch
- LK Bennett “Natalie” Clutch
- LK Bennett “Sledge” Heels
- Gaiam TV
- Beulah London “Shibani” Scarf
- Karen London “Caradona” Ring
- Karen London “Left To Wander” Ring
- Whitley Designs “Andy” Earrings
- Whitley Designs Cassidy Necklace
- Heaven Skincare Gift Set
- Johanna Simonds Chunky Chain Necklace in Gatory
- Johanna Simonds Triple Ring Cuff
- Johanna Simonds Medium Hoops in Gator