• What will become of Pepper Potts in the new Iron Man movie?
• Blake Lively is obsessed with cooking. Sources say she spent hours with hubby Ryan Reynolds at the St. Charles showroom in the Architects & Designers Building meticulously picking out every detail of the uber-expensive French La Cornue stove for their upstate country house.
• Ashley Judd is NOT going to run for a Senate seat in 2014. Hallelujah! As you know, I’ve been keeping my eye on Ashley’s possible candidacy since the rumors began shortly after the 2012 election. Ashley, to her credit, seemed to be making all of the appropriate motions for a potential candidacy, meeting with the DNC, stopping short of forming an exploratory committee, and she was already being vetted by the party.
• Juice Couture is known for its expensive denim and its velour track suits. Jeans retail for upwards of $178 and handbags around $230. And yet! Employees at the company’s flagship store on 5th Avenue in NYC allege that the company is systematically trying to bilk employees out of hours and benefits.
• Chumlee of the hit show Pawn Stars spent thousands of dollars on new boobs for his girlfriend Tayna for her birthday.
• G.I. Joe: Retaliation simply reinforces the age old prejudice that action movies are little more than an exercise in testosterone-fueled grunting and blood-smeared visual phantasmagoria. If you don’t care about character development, plot, or even just basic logic, well then this is the movie for you this weekend. It will be a favorite with dudes aged 12-15 and their homies/bros whom they can high-five in between trips to the concession stand. Everyone else . . . not so much.
• Stephen Colbert is beside himself: “If Bill O’Reilly is not pro-gay marriage and isn’t a phony flip-flopper like Bill Clinton, that means back when he said gay marriage was like marrying a goat, he was really telling us that he’s pro-goat marriage!”
• Talking to Bang Showbiz (via DigitalSpy), Rosario Dawson stuck up for the notoriously frowned upon ‘Rude Boy’ singer, saying pretty much what Rihanna herself as said (but a tad more eloquently): it’s not her responsibility to be a good role model if she doesn’t want to be.
Plus, find out if Kate Upton is in to hairy men. Details below.