And doesn’t tell us much that we don’t already know.
The Glee panel was the one I was most excited to see, but showrunners Ian Brennan and Brad Falchuk were as elusive as ever. Joining them this year were season regulars Lea Michele, Cory Monteith, Naya Rivera, Jenna Ushkowitz, Kevin McHale, and Darren Criss, who also took questions from the audience.
So in case you missed it:
- Emma and Will aren’t walking down the aisle… yet. (Thank God.)
- Kate Hudson will be playing a Sue Sylvester 2.0 as Rachel’s NYADA instructor.
- Finn’s fate is a question mark.
- So’s is Kurt. (Sigh!)
- Producers want Samuel Larsen and Alex Newell back, but who knows if it actually is happening. No-go on Rory, though (miss you already, Damian McGinty!).
- Brennan wanted to introduce Artie’s mother, who would be a hoarder (this would come from you wouldn’t it?). Don’t get excited, it’s not happening.
So… basically a lot of what we already knew. No surprises here! Are you guys watching the fourth season of Glee? I know I will be!