Get Ready For The Nicole Kidman Oscar Campaign
• Madame Tussauds (of London) just installed their very own wax Emma Watson.
• UK super babe Kelly Brook is back with a couple of new photos for her “New Look” clothing line, and I’m sure you cats will agree when I say that I don’t mind if she just sticks to promoting her clothing line from now on.
• Anderson Cooper and Kathy Griffin filmed a pilot yesterday at CNN. Is this bye bye Bravo for Griffin?
• Oscar de la Renta is no stranger to dressing first ladies including Betty Ford, Nancy Reagan, Laura Bush and Hillary Clinton…but Michelle Obama seems to be less of a fave of the fashion trailblazer!
• Beyonce gives her stamp of approval on support for gay marriage.
• Chris Brown appeared on Ryan Seacrest’s radio show to talk about how “eternally grateful” he is that Rihanna forgave him, and he’s trying to explain away the “raging at a valet” incident too.
• Sean Penn’s son Hopper proves he’s an asshole just like his father.
• Dorothy Hamill gave everyone the news last night before anyone was eliminated from Dancing With the Stars. In an emotional speech she told everyone that because of Doctors orders she had to withdraw from the competition.
• These pics were snapped yesterday as George Clooney & Matt Damon were spotted on the set of their new film The Monuments Men in Berlin. Matt looks damn good in a uniform.
Plus, a new Wolverine teaser trailer featuring a shirtless Hugh Jackman. Watch below!