Friday Five: J. Harvey’s Top Five
Friday Five. It needs no introduction. It’s like a hot, one-night stand in the back of a seedy bar. We don’t need to talk. Just relax and…let it happen.
1. What The Hell? – Not that J. had anything to do with the creation of this picture, but it is just so mesmerizing and strange that it alone warrants its own entry here in the Friday Five. And then I have to give J. an E for Effort for clearly doing his best to try and sound constructive and not completely stunned, like the rest of us.
2. Wet – I love that if I were ten years old in the 80s, this totally would have been my Trapper Keeper cover. Also, J. seconds my emotion when he says that he’d much rather hear Mariah Carey dish on her trip to Crazy Town, than on how great her album is.
3. The Olsen Twins Are Psych(ot)ic – I have a feeling that against his better judgment, J. wrote up this post and is currently being haunted by the spirits of twins Ashley and Mary-Kate. But he’s such a dedicated blogger that he doesn’t even mind that his walls are bleeding.
4. Star Jones Drops The Charade – You know what you were thinking when you read the headline. So did J. He needs to quit playing games with our collective heart.
5. Alli Sims Steps Up Her Master Plan – If it weren’t for J., I would have no idea who this Alli Sims character is. Or any knowledge of the plot of “Les Miserables.”
ALSO, don’t forget that we have TWO GIVEAWAYS going on at the moment for you guys:
One is for a mini-gardening bag for “Weeds,” which is set to premiere it’s third season on Monday, August 13th at 10PM on Showtime. For more info on how enter, click here.
The other is for Interpol’s latest CD, “Our Love to Admire.” Check out how to enter here.
And LAST BUT NOT LEAST, free shipping at Locher’s until August 15th!