- Once again Lindsay is “in talks” with another designer interested in making her the face of their campaign, but then they get a close up look at her and the talks come to a screeching halt. Hopefully Versace will get a clue. [Fashion Week Daily]
- Keira is helping to end the drought in East Africa by giving the gift of Vera Wang. Who needs water when you have couture? [Glitterati Gossip]
- Ewan McGregor jumps on the trendy baby train. [Popsugar]
- Ford in Burberry out. Tom is honored to be honorary. [Fashion Watch]
- The Kentucky Derby will now feature a $1K mint julep. Oprah‘s got more money than God and happy about. How about a round for everyone? [USA Today]
- Kate Beckinsale lost her most valuable accessory…post the missing pussy posters. [Sky]
- Hermes finds an old designer and turns into charity. Well, you know what they say. If it ain’t broke.. [Fashion Week Daily]
Voice your opinion. Now through April 24th, 2006 you can vote on celeb fashion sense!
For your voting pleasure the categories are…Best Dressed, Worst Dressed, Most Natural Fashion Sense, and Attention Needy Fashion Sense. Email me your vote at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Written By Cara Harrington
(Image via Fashion Week Daily)