• Totally forgot Evan Rachel Wood is pregnant. Evan was spotted with husband Jamie Bell out for a walk in LA on Saturday. I only just remembered because she hasn’t been documenting her pregnancy for us via the paps the way so many of them normally do.
• Shain Gandee of Buckwild is dead at only 21 years of age. Those close to MTV’s Buckwild star, Shain Gandee are sick with grief right now. The 21-year old and his 48 year old uncle, David Gandee had both been reported missing after a mysterious off-road trip that the two decided to embark on. He and two others were found dead in a vehicle in West Virginia.
• I think we can all agree that Ryan Cabrera is in desperate need of a new haircut.
• Selena Gomez may have dated Justin Bieber for a couple of years, but since she finally cut the cord with that asshole, she’s enjoying being single and is definitely not looking for another relationship anytime soon.
• The publisher’s of Singapore’s new gay Element magazine are hosting its website in the U.S. and selling it online only to get around oppressive social attitudes and media restrictions in the conservative southeast Asian nation.
• Google under fire from Christian conservatives for choosing a doodle that had nothing to do with colorful eggs, chocolate bunnies, or Jesus H. Christ himself on Easter.
• Chris Brown and Rihanna are still together. Or they may have broken up.
• Giuliana Rancic covers the weekend issue of Chicago Sun-Times Splash magazine to promote her upcoming NBC show, Ready for Love, which she will co-host with her husband, Bill. The show sounds like a Bachelor knockoff even though Giuliana attempts (in this interview) to distance her project from other reality-based dating shows. Also, her words make it quite evident that Giuliana can’t make up her mind about whether or not she wants to have more kids.
Plus, find out why Justin Bieber’s monkey was quarantined. Details below!