Elizabeth Taylor Overdosed
Elizabeth Taylor overdosed on prescription meds and booze on April 6. Partay! The 76-year-old actress woke her assistant to rush her to the hospital when she began vomiting and couldn’t breathe.
Elizabeth was treated and released at Cedars-Sinai.
“Liz was panicking. She really thought she was going to die,” a friend said.
Lizzie has been visiting the gay bars recently, so she might have gotten some bad shit and went into a K-hole. She’s in a wheelchair, so that could have been dangerous. She could have run over a pet or an assistant. Never do club drugs if you can’t handle that mess.