Diane Kruger And Joshua Jackson’s First Date Was A Disaster
• A few months ago, we saw the first full trailer for Brad Pitt’s neverending trainwreck-production World War Z, and I was surprised by how good it looked. Now the second trailer is here and it looks even better!
• Before they were Real Housewives, these ladies were taking it off for Playboy (or in the case of LuAnn de Lesseps, not taking it off for Playgirl).
• What happens when two Popes meet? This.
• It looks as if reality TV may have done in another celebrity marriage. Dina Ruiz and Clint Eastwood’s 16 year marriage may be about to implode.
• Guys will be guys. 34 things that only guys would do.
• Check out these sizzling promotional photos for the upcoming flick Byzantium featuring a drop dead sexy Gemma Arterton.
• The music industry may not be dead after all. Estimates for Justin Timberlake’s first-week 20/20 Experience sales are creeping toward the 1 million mark.
• Lindsay Lohan can’t stay away from the California club scene. Less than a week after the Liz & Dick actress was sentenced to spend 90 days in a rehabilitation facility, the former child star was spotted partying at FLUXX in San Diego, CA.
• It’s a sad day for the Black Parade. After a dozen years and nearly five million albums sold, My Chemical Romance have officially called it quits.
Plus, is The Tonight Show switching coasts? Details below!