After all their tweeting I can’t believe there are things we don’t know about Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher, but as Moore rounded the talk show circuit this morning to promote The Joneses she shared a lot more information.
On Regis and Kelly, where she even tweeted a picture of herself in the makeup chair, she let loose that:
1. Ashton had no interest in her at first. “The first night I met him he didn’t have two words to say to me – he had a singular focus and it was on somebody else.” Let’s see, 7 years ago would be 2003, and that probably makes somebody Brittany Murphy.
2. They met again two weeks later and ended up in a big party back at Ashton’s hotel room. Demi walked out of the room to “call my children to say goodnight” and “all of a sudden the door to the hotel opened and he said, “That is the most beautiful thing I’ve ever heard” and closed the door. That’s when she realized that this was someone different.
3. They began a text relationship, so everyone who says those never lead anywhere – 7 years for these two.
4. Even after seven years he makes her speechless. “My husband is an amazing human being and I’m really almost speechless when I try to describe him.There aren’t words to wrap up the amazing gift we’ve found in each other. … the best thing is that he loves me at my most vulnerable, at my most unglamorous and at my least attractive in always, not just physically.”
5. But Also physically. The 47-year-old beauty recently stopped dominating her body, but Kelly wanted to know what her secret know was. ‘Lots of sex! She answered. Tee.Em.Eye.
On Good Morning America things went a different direction as she talked about her charity work in Haiti where she met some young survivors. Since she and Ashton want some more kids, I wonder if they are going to adopt. And by I wonder I mean…they have to right?