• David and Victoria Beckham might be two of the richest people on God’s green earth, but that doesn’t mean that their kids have to grow up to be assholes. At least not according to David, who swears that regardless of the family’s status as close to English royalty, their three sons and daughter will have a “normal” life. Uh, okay, sure, let’s go with that.
• Authorities now believe that MTV star Shain Gandee may have died from carbon monoxide poisoning. Shain, star of Buckwild, and two others likely died from toxic exhaust fumes that filled his Bronco when it became stuck in the mud.
• Reese Witherspoon was photographed in Tennessee with her son Tennessee, 6 months now, and husband Jim Toth over the Easter holiday. As you can see, her hair is brown now. For a movie called The Good Lie.
• A Vero Beach, Florida, woman was arrested after throwing papayas and exposing her nether regions to her neighbors last month. According to a statement she made to police, Suzanne Evlarina Wasden, 49, said an ex-boyfriend came to her home “looking for birthday sex” (TYPICAL) and she became incensed. Wasden, who was pretty drunk, wasn’t interested, and went over to her 16-year-old neighbor’s trailer to ask for a beer and a cigarette. When the teen failed to comply, butt drama ensued.
• Watching the new video from Doug Gotterba, John Travolta’s pilot from the 80’s, their relationship sounds a little like a modern day bromance. Plus a little bit more. Traveling around the world, hanging with the family. If it happened today it could totally be a bromance. Doug seems like such a friendly guy, totally mellow. Until he slips in the bit (excuse my expression), that John was “oversexed.”
• After many years of pleading, Ellen DeGeneres says her wish has finally been granted, and the whole Finding Nemo sequel is going to be focused on her character. For real. In 2015.
• It’s nice to know that Venezuelan model Shannon De Lima is enjoying a sugar-daddy-funded vacation in Miami Beach these days.
Plus, a sneak peak from Smash.