Dangerous Muse Contest: Round Two
To celebrate the release of The Advocate Music Issue that is on newsstands today (of which Dangerous Muse graces the cover), we bring you another Dangerous Muse contest. This time around we’re going to try something different. I’m going to give you a list of albums, and you have to pick Miu’s five favorites out of the list. The first person who picks the five, or the highest number of my favorites from the list wins.
Here’s what’s in the prize pack. A custom made Dangerous Muse t-shirt designed by Dana Veraldi (her other shirts can be purchased at Patricia Field), a Dangerous Muse necklace designed by Alex and Chloe, and a zip drive that includes special editions of new remixes of “The Rejection” on them.
To enter, just send an email with to email@example.com with the subject line Dangerous Muse Contest before Thursday, April 13. The winner will be announced and notified on April 13, 2006.
The album list is after the jump.
These albums are in no particular order:
- What’s Going On – Marvin Gaye
– Rumors – Fleetwood Mac
– Brotherhood – New Order
– Listen Without Prejudice, Vol. 1 – George Michael
– Nevermind – Nirvana
– Purple Rain – Prince
– Scissor Sisters – Scissor Sisters
– Innervisions – Stevie Wonder
– Hot Fuss – Killers
– Let It Be – The Beatles
– Dusty In Memphis – Dusty Springfield
– Ten – Pearl Jam
– Blue Bell Knoll – Cocteau Twins
– 3 Feet High and Rising – De La Soul
– So – Peter Gabirel
– Kind of Blue – Miles Davis
– Automatic For The People – R.E.M.
– Avalon – Roxy Music
– The Queen Is Dead – The Smiths
– Blue Lines – Massive Attack
– In My Tribe – 10,000 Maniacs
– American Recordings – Johnny Cash
– Psycho Candy – The Jesus and the Mary Chain
– Exile In Guyville – Liz Phair
– The Low End Theory – A Tribe Called Quest