Well, the official pairings have been announced for this season’s Dancing with the Stars! And the bets are already being placed on who is going to win!
Kendra Wilkinson, 25, has been given a 3-to1 shot at winning the disco ball trophy, with Disney princess Chelsea Kane and partner Mark Ballas close behind at a 4-to-1 chance at the award, according to The Hollywood Reporter…
Though odds are against Kirstie Alley, the 60-year-old reality star who is facing a former Playboy bunny and 22-year-old “Jonas L.A.” star said she will not try to dazzle audiences with her bikini body like she did on Oprah’s show in 2009.
“I’m not showing my junk until I’m ready,” Alley told Access Hollywood. “I’d like to lose about three spare tires still.”
“I embrace all of my womanly-ness, and ‘Dancing with the Stars’ gives me a chance to dress like I can’t when I do my daytime talk show,” Wendy Williams told Access Hollywood. “I won’t be in a sensible pencil skirt and a blouse.”
Check out the pairs after the jump and look at the photos in the gallery!
* KIRSTIE ALLEY, television and movie star, joins MAKSIM CHMERKOVSKIY, who is back for his tenth season.
* “PSYCHO” MIKE CATHERWOOD, radio personality, partners up with LACEY SCHWIMMER, who is back for her fourth season.
* CHRIS JERICHO, WWE star, teams up with two-time champ CHERYL BURKE, who is back for her eleventh season
* CHELSEA KANE, Disney star, teams up with two-time champ MARK BALLAS, who returns for his eighth season.
* SUGAR RAY LEONARD, boxing legend, joins ANNA TREBUNSKAYA, who returns for her seventh season.
* RALPH MACCHIO, movie star, teams up with KARINA SMIRNOFF, who returns for her eighth season.
* PETRA NEMCOVA, supermodel, partners with DMITRY CHAPLIN, who returns for his third season.
* ROMEO, rapper and actor, teams up with CHELSIE HIGHTOWER, who returns for her fifth season.
* HINES WARD, Super Bowl MVP, teams up with Season 9 champion KYM JOHNSON, who returns for her ninth season.
* KENDRA WILKINSON, reality star, partners with LOUIS VAN AMSTEL, who returns for his eighth season.
* WENDY WILLIAMS, talk show host, joins TONY DOVOLANI, who is back for his eleventh season