Cher made a much anticipated apparence on The Voice last night, singing her newest single”Women’s World” to perfection. Guys, I love Cher.
In honor of her awesome performance last night, we’ve complied a few of our favorite Cher performances for you. We’ve got new Cher, classic Cher and everything in between! Check out our picks after the jump and tell us how much you love Cher in the comments!
1. “I Got You Babe” performed by Cher & ex-husband Sonny Bono on Top Of The Popsin 1965.
2. ”Gypsys, Tramps & Thieves” performed in the 70s on the Sonny & Cher Comedy Hour
3. “Believe” performed on The Late Show With David Letterman in November of 1998.
4. “Song For The Lonely” performed at the 2002 American Music Awards.
5. And last, but certainly not least, “Women’s World” performed last night (June 18) on the season finale of The Voice.
Let us know what you think of our picks and tell us your favorites in the comments!