If you thought that Queen Elizabeth celebrated her 60 years on the throne with a concert, boat ride and church service, then you were sorely mistaken.
The Daily Mail got ahold of some real fancy items gifted to the monarch, from the Amir of Kuwait to a member of the British public. And brosef, are some of these presents worth a shilling or two.
In no particular order, may I present the ten coolest gifts Her Majesty received this year:
1) A box set of gold, silver and broze Olympic medals from Jacques Rogge, President of the International Olympic Committee.
2) 60 pieces of onyx and ancient Yemeni silver jewelry from the President of Yemen.
3) a 1950s Tiffany & Co. silver compact from President and Mrs. Obama.
4) A baby llama!! Fear not. The young whipper snapper isn’t running round the grounds of the palace. Instead, it’s living the life at a local zoo. Read More »
Many a Hollywood gent has not been kind to Kim Kardashian, criticizing her job as a reality tv star and her ability to make $10,000 per tweet.
Sellebrity, a new documentary chronicling the evolution of Hollywood’s paparazzi, interviews a number of celebrities about their interaction with what most in their line of work consider the bane of their existence.
Jennifer Aniston recalled a time when the studios controlled what photographs were taken
“At the premiere of something, the studios would hire photographers,” Aniston said, according to Celebuzz. “But it was gracefully waiting [and asking], ‘May I take a picture?’ It was all agreed upon.”
Cut to present day, where every other paparazzi pic features a Kardashian. Read More »
Welcome to the neighborhood!
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, who are expecting their first child together, have just blown $11 million on a swanky mansion.
According to TMZ.com, Kim, seen here in Miami on Sunday (January 06, 2013), and Kanye are the proud owners of a 10,000-square-foot pad in an exclusive gated community in Bel Air, California. They’ve actually owned the house for a couple of weeks now and have already called the builders in to develop a 14,000-square-foot dream home.
Built in an Italian-style villa, the home boasts a gym, movie theater, full hair and makeup salon, bowling alley, basketball court, indoor and outdoor swimming pool and a baby nursery (probably). Read More »
– Find out how Lindsay Lohan earned $100K on New Year’s Eve. [The Superficial]
– Jennifer Lopez fawns over Casper Smart in new interview. [Lainey Gossip]
– Genesis Rodriguez sizzles in GQ. [Popoholic]
– Selena Gomez breaks up with Justin Bieber via New Year’s Day tweet. [Celebrity Dirty Laundry]
– Krysten Ritter for Anastasia Steele? [ICYDK]
– Yummy! 25 pics of Boyd Holbrook. [The Berry]
– Is there anything cuter than Beyonce, backstage, making faces? [The Frisky]
– Ke$ha is into women as well as men. [Towleroad]
– A sneak peak at the pairs season of Project Runway. [OMG Blog]
Plus, Sean Penn shows off his six pack. Yes, Sean Penn. Read More »
Yesterday (December 23rd), a man in his late thirties was found trespassing at the Barbados property where Rihanna is currently staying. The shirtless gent was spotted by the singer’s security and entourage, who ushered him from the property.
“The guy got to within about 10 to 12ft of where Rihanna was sitting before he was apprehended by security,” a witness told the Sun (via Daily Mail). ”He looked fairly harmless but it was a little too close for comfort.”
TMZ reportedly identified the man as a “German National,” but police don’t believe that he’s a stalker.
Switching gears, E! News (via Us Weekly) reports that Rihanna donated $1.75 million to Bridgetown’s Queen Elizabeth Hospital, in memory of her late grandmother, Gran Gran Dolly. Read More »
It is that time of year when you’re scrambling to find that last minute, yet perfect gift for the one you love.
Where does one begin? Why not turn to the celebrities for gift “advice.”
From Justin Bieber‘s new Girlfriend fragrance to delicious snacks to electronics we have plenty gift ideas for you. Launch the gallery to find that perfect gift for someone special.
Someone has money to burn! Rihanna has reportedly spent $12 million on a new luxury home in California.
The provocative singer is said to have spent big on the Pacific Palisades property in Los Angeles, which is 33,541 square feet, while the home itself is 11,000 square feet.
The plot, which is “surrounded by a high fence, with mature Oak and Sycamore trees” also reportedly has a seven bedrooms, a 14-foot high ceiling in the dining room and nine bathrooms. The house also contains a “cutting edge kitchen” and a sun-deck complete with Jacuzzi.
A massive swimming pool provides the perfect spot for Rihanna to entertain guests, with an outdoor BBQ and bar area . When guests tire of lounging in the zero-edge pool, they can retire into the 6,000 square foot back garden. The area has another BBQ, a sun deck and a Jacuzzi. Read More »