Bad Boy Records CEO Diddy and Hollywood star Mark Wahlberg have hooked up and will expand their growing resumes.
Per the arrangement, Combs and Wahlberg will oversee business strategy along with CEO John Cochran, formerly President of Fiji Water. Together they will help drive the AQUAhydrate vision and be instrumental in helping secure retail partnerships for the water brand.
“This is a truly innovative company, and I’m thrilled to be part of it,” says Wahlberg. “We all strive to do the best we can for our bodies but sometimes schedules, stress and other factors get in the way. AQUAhydrate helps me achieve the balance my body needs, no matter what. I enjoy being involved in every aspect of the AQUAhydrate brand and I’m looking forward to a very successful partnership.” Read More »
– Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie launch rose wine Miraval [Lainey Gossip]
– Katy Perry doesn’t approve of Rihanna dating Chris Brown again, and it’s cost them their friendship. [ICYDK]
– Lena Dunham talks about being OCD. [The Frisky]
– Movie visual effects: before and after. [The Berry]
– George Clooney’s wax figure gets some action. [Cityrag]
– Peter Dinklage joins Michael Fassbender, James McAvoy in X-Men sequel. [Celebitchy]
– WATCH: Smiths guitarist Johnny Marr plays ‘Heaven Knows I’m Miserable Now’ for first time in 25 Years. [Towleroad]
– Is Kim Kardsahian expecting a baby girl? [Celebrity Dirty Laundry]
– Justin Timerlake posts some sexy photos on Instagram. [Buzznet]
– Kai, America’s favorite hatchet-wielding hitchhiker, can really sing. [Hypervocal]
– Happy Valentine’s Day from a bunch of penguins. [Buzzfeed]
– Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart try to promote Casper Smart. [Lainey Gossip]
Plus, celebrity couples pucker up! Read More »
Things got cray in New Orleans this weekend before Superbowl Sunday. If you were willing to spend $1000 on a VIP ticket, then you probably spent Saturday night with Channing Tatum at his bar, Saints and Sinners.
$1000 got you a prime spot with the Magic Mike star on the 2nd floor balcony of his establishment, but $350 could only get you a passing glance.
Ashley Greene and Audrina Patridge helped celebrate Superbowl Weekend, and one saucy minx showed her boobs to the crowds below (save it for the beads, lady). Read More »
If you thought that Queen Elizabeth celebrated her 60 years on the throne with a concert, boat ride and church service, then you were sorely mistaken.
The Daily Mail got ahold of some real fancy items gifted to the monarch, from the Amir of Kuwait to a member of the British public. And brosef, are some of these presents worth a shilling or two.
In no particular order, may I present the ten coolest gifts Her Majesty received this year:
1) A box set of gold, silver and broze Olympic medals from Jacques Rogge, President of the International Olympic Committee.
2) 60 pieces of onyx and ancient Yemeni silver jewelry from the President of Yemen.
3) a 1950s Tiffany & Co. silver compact from President and Mrs. Obama.
4) A baby llama!! Fear not. The young whipper snapper isn’t running round the grounds of the palace. Instead, it’s living the life at a local zoo. Read More »
Many a Hollywood gent has not been kind to Kim Kardashian, criticizing her job as a reality tv star and her ability to make $10,000 per tweet.
Sellebrity, a new documentary chronicling the evolution of Hollywood’s paparazzi, interviews a number of celebrities about their interaction with what most in their line of work consider the bane of their existence.
Jennifer Aniston recalled a time when the studios controlled what photographs were taken
“At the premiere of something, the studios would hire photographers,” Aniston said, according to Celebuzz. “But it was gracefully waiting [and asking], ‘May I take a picture?’ It was all agreed upon.”
Cut to present day, where every other paparazzi pic features a Kardashian. Read More »
Welcome to the neighborhood!
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, who are expecting their first child together, have just blown $11 million on a swanky mansion.
According to TMZ.com, Kim, seen here in Miami on Sunday (January 06, 2013), and Kanye are the proud owners of a 10,000-square-foot pad in an exclusive gated community in Bel Air, California. They’ve actually owned the house for a couple of weeks now and have already called the builders in to develop a 14,000-square-foot dream home.
Built in an Italian-style villa, the home boasts a gym, movie theater, full hair and makeup salon, bowling alley, basketball court, indoor and outdoor swimming pool and a baby nursery (probably). Read More »