Those silly rich people!
In case you were still on the fence about whether rich and famous people live different lives from the rest of us, I submit this picture of a young Melanie Griffith, tucked into bed with her pet lion. Griffith’s mom, The Birds actress Tippi Hedren, was actually the owner of the lion, and let it live all over the family’s Hollywood mansion.
A 1970s Life magazine spread chronicles the family’s life with the large cat, and shows Tippi, you know, hanging out on the carpet with him, as well as the kids roughhousing in the pool with the furry beast.
Check out the pics on The Frisky »
As if the Seinfeld and Veep star, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, didn’t already have enough success, the actress is now cashing in more than ever!
How, you ask? Well, as it turns out, the stars father is worth billions! Who needs HBO?
The eldest daughter of the successful trading group master-mind is now worth a reported $3 billion after her father transfers all his assets down to her – move over Oprah!
Julia’s father has had plenty of success as the Louis Dreyfus Group trading group pioneer, and it’ll all belong to Julia when he hands it down to her. Read More »
Plus, is Adele planning a secret wedding? Details below. Read More »
Actor Brad Pitt was spotted doing a little furniture shopping in Paris France today (March 08, 2013).
When he pulls the hair back he doesn’t looks so sketchy. Loving the all black outfit as well. Very stylish.
Some 6,000 bottles of “Miraval Rosé 2012″ from the French vineyard owned by Brad and Angelina Jolie sold out today. The bottles were on sale only in France on the Château Miraval web site. The wine went for 105 euros with all taxes and shipping included for a case. Read More »
Bad Boy Records CEO Diddy and Hollywood star Mark Wahlberg have hooked up and will expand their growing resumes.
Per the arrangement, Combs and Wahlberg will oversee business strategy along with CEO John Cochran, formerly President of Fiji Water. Together they will help drive the AQUAhydrate vision and be instrumental in helping secure retail partnerships for the water brand.
“This is a truly innovative company, and I’m thrilled to be part of it,” says Wahlberg. “We all strive to do the best we can for our bodies but sometimes schedules, stress and other factors get in the way. AQUAhydrate helps me achieve the balance my body needs, no matter what. I enjoy being involved in every aspect of the AQUAhydrate brand and I’m looking forward to a very successful partnership.” Read More »
– Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie launch rose wine Miraval [Lainey Gossip]
– Katy Perry doesn’t approve of Rihanna dating Chris Brown again, and it’s cost them their friendship. [ICYDK]
– Lena Dunham talks about being OCD. [The Frisky]
– Movie visual effects: before and after. [The Berry]
– George Clooney’s wax figure gets some action. [Cityrag]
– Peter Dinklage joins Michael Fassbender, James McAvoy in X-Men sequel. [Celebitchy]
– WATCH: Smiths guitarist Johnny Marr plays ‘Heaven Knows I’m Miserable Now’ for first time in 25 Years. [Towleroad]
– Is Kim Kardsahian expecting a baby girl? [Celebrity Dirty Laundry]
– Justin Timerlake posts some sexy photos on Instagram. [Buzznet]
– Kai, America’s favorite hatchet-wielding hitchhiker, can really sing. [Hypervocal]
– Happy Valentine’s Day from a bunch of penguins. [Buzzfeed]
– Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart try to promote Casper Smart. [Lainey Gossip]
Plus, celebrity couples pucker up! Read More »
Things got cray in New Orleans this weekend before Superbowl Sunday. If you were willing to spend $1000 on a VIP ticket, then you probably spent Saturday night with Channing Tatum at his bar, Saints and Sinners.
$1000 got you a prime spot with the Magic Mike star on the 2nd floor balcony of his establishment, but $350 could only get you a passing glance.
Ashley Greene and Audrina Patridge helped celebrate Superbowl Weekend, and one saucy minx showed her boobs to the crowds below (save it for the beads, lady). Read More »