UPDATE: There are signs Simon Monjack may have died from an accidental overdose of prescription drugs. One well-placed source says, “There were a number of pill bottles on the nightstand in the bedroom, and some were empty.” I wish I could say this was surprising, but it’s not.
This is super creepy.
Five months, almost to the day, after Brittany Murphy died at 32, her husband Simon Monjack, 39, was found dead in their Hollywood Hills home Sunday night (May 23). Brittany suffered a cardiac arrest as a result of pneumonia, anemia, and multiple drug intoxication and, while unconfirmed, Monjack’s death has also been reported as a heart attack.
Still not freaked out? Brittany’s mother, Sharon Murphy, who discovered Brittany’s body in December in the master bedroom, also found Monjack unconscious in the master bedroom. That poor lady probably can’t go near a master bedroom anymore. Sharon and Simon had been living together in the Hollywood house since Brittany
died and had
planned to sell it and move to New York.
Again, prescription bottles were found in the house, but there was no sign of foul play.
Monjack had a history of heart conditions, even mentioning previously that some of the prescriptions found in the house after Brittany’s death were his.