‘Arrested Development’ Set To Debut 15 New Episodes
• On the same day that NBC announced that Jimmy Fallon would be taking over for Jay Leno, this video of a naked Conan O’Brien and Chelsea Handler hit the web. O’Brien, who’s now on TBS, appeared nude in the shower with E!’s Chelsea Handler.
• The first look of the much-awaited sequel to The Hunger Games will be unveiled at this month’s MTV Awards on April 14. A mini-teaser has aired on MTV which shows Katniss and Peeta winning The Hunger Games. Liam Hemsworth is said to be presenting the teaser at the awards show.
• It’s Robert Downey Jr’s birthday today. He’s 48. And he’s celebrating in Seoul promoting Iron Man 3.
• German authorities have officially given Justin Bieber until the end of the month to file the proper paperwork before they will release his capuchin monkey Mally into Bieber’s care. If Bieber doesn’t come through for the monkey, the temporary shelter has arranged for Mally to head towards a more permanent shelter where workers have experience raising groups of capuchins and will work to reverse the trauma of Mally being taken from his mother at nine weeks and then being abandoned by a douchetastic pop star.
• Many of you are familiar with the devastating video It Could Happen to You made by Shane Bitney Crone in response to the accidental death of his boyfriend Tom Bridegroom. After the video went viral, a producing team led by director Linda Bloodworth Thomason sought funds on Kickstarter for a documentary about Tom’s story, a Kickstarter which broke records for the fundraising start-up. Now, Bloodworth Thomason has completed the film and it’s set to premiere at the Tribeca Film Festival on Tuesday, April 23 where it will have four screenings.
Plus, One Direction is set to strip in new film. Details below!