Angelina Jolie’s Back To Doing Some Good In This World
• Rachel McAdams and Ryan Gosling have remained friends since their split, and now that Rachel has broken up with Michael Sheen, she’s apparently got Ryan back on her speed dial and has been hitting him up at all hours, much to Eva’s chagrin.
• Avant-garde fashion alert! Ignoring the I-just-crashed-my-moped-through-the-neighbour’s-fence masks, Craig Green manages to apply a variety of shapes, lengths and kinds of fabrics, whilst using a limited palette, to make his ensembles…well palatable!
• Hugh Hefner, 86, has admitted to in an with Esquire magazine to have slept with more women than he can even count. In fact, he claims it’s easily over a thousand.
• Someone really needs to work on their Photoshop skills.
• Gwyneth Paltrow is Gwyneth Paltrow, and of course she’s better than us (in her mind) and so her latest project is to open up a “blow out bar” in LA.
• According to the April 2013 issue of Details, our celebrity sexual fantasies are dominated by Ryan Gosling and Mila Kunis. No surprise there.
• If you weren’t glued to the recent Kids’ Choice Awards you might have missed pop diva Beyonce’s featurette from her new film Epic where she voices the Queen Tara. Her character is the Mother Nature-esque fairy queen of the magical realm where the main character Mary Katherine (Amanda Seyfriend) suddenly finds herself in when a magical switcheroo makes everything upside down.
• Crazy celebrity rumor of the day. A Reese Witherspoon and Liam Neeson secret affair.
• Leighton Meester leaving a yoga class the other day, sans makeup.
Plus, the Backstreet Boys do the “Harlem Shake.” Watch that below.