In Touch claims that Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt spent about $10 million on their six children in one year. The Daily Mail helped us break this down so that we have a better understanding of what exactly the Jolie-Pitts purchased to get to this staggering figure:
- $5 million on private jets
- $900,000 on nannies for each child
- $36,000 on food for the kiddies
- $1 million + on private tutors that travel with the family
- $63,000 on birthday parties (Taylor from The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills claimed to have spent $60,000 on her four-year-old’s birthday party, so the Jolie-Pitts’ figure is nuffin’)
- $220,000 on private cars
- $153,000 on activities
Hey, kids are expensive.
And those of you with a degree in education or child development should apply for a nanny position open with Jolie-Pitt and Co. Rumor has it that they’re willing to pay up to $90,000/year. BUT, applicants should speak at least two languages, as well as the native tongues of their kids. As a Jolie-Pitt nanny, you’ll get to travel with Maddox, Pax, Shiloh, Zahara, Knox and Vivienne around the world. SOLD.
Construction on their home, Chateau Miraval, in France is almost complete. The family invited Pitt’s parents to live with them in the huge estate. That way Jolie and Pitt can cut back on the six nannies they have currently have and let the grandparents deal with their grandkids. Smart plan.
The Jolie-Pitt gang was snapped in New Orleans last month while Pitt was filming Cogan’s Trade, and made a local deli famous when they stopped in to buy snacks.