Amanda Bynes Tweets That She Has An Eating Disorder
• Prince Michael Jackson may have a girlfriend. He and Kuwaiti princess, Remi Alfalah, were out for a date Wednesday night at a bowling alley in San Fernando Valley.
• Exactly four weeks to go. In four weeks, Pepper Potts will be in theaters. Oh, of course, and Iron Man too. Iron Man 3 comes out on May 3. Hence, Gwyneth Paltrow’s month of promotion begins!
• Matt Damon and his wife of 8 years, Luciana Barroso, have decided to renew their vows in 10 days, and they’re doing it in STYLE (of course, as celebrities do).
• In Touch is report that Leonardo DiCaprio has found a new girlfriend, and he even dared to tread outside of the Victoria’s Secret catalog to find her (go Leo!). Don’t worry though. She still looks like she’d be perfectly at home with a set of Angel wings. Introducing Leo’s new lady, 25-year-old Heather Hahn.
• 90210 actress, and Megan Fox clone (but slightly less hotter), Jessica Lowndes, relaxing in Miami and looking damn sexy in a bikini while doing so.
• Brendon Ayanbadejo spoke with the Baltimore Sun after he was cut by the Ravens yesterday, and dropped this nugget: Ayanbadejo, who was given recognition along with Kluwe from former NFL commissioner Paul Tagliabue at the event Thursday night, predicted that more than one player may come out as gay during their playing career. Ayanbadejo said the groundwork is being laid to reduce the pressure on such a player, and said as many as four players could conceivably come out simultaneously.
Plus, Beyonce and Jay-Z celebrate their fifth anniversary in Cuba. Details below.