Amanda Bynes’ Dog Burned In Fire She Set, Was Drenched In Gasoline
More and more disturbing details of the bizarre incident that ended with Amanda hospitalized and held under 5150 psychiatric hold are emerging.
Bynes, as you’ve likely heard by now, started a fire with gasoline in a stranger’s driveway in her SoCal hometown, leading a passerby to call 911 on her.
Well, it turns out she drenched her Pomeranian with gasoline while building the fire … then raced to a nearby liquor store to clean the dog off.
A witness who called 911 reported seeing Bynes with a small gas can and was concerned it could explode.
Liverpool said when he went to help, she had already managed to snuff out the flames on her pant leg.
The witness said Bynes was with a small dog and that when the man asked if she was OK, she said she was fine.
As he was moving the gas can away and others arrived to help, he said, Bynes left the scene and he found her on the next block. He said she then tried to leave in a cab, but he told the driver not to take her.
“When I look at her,” he said, he realized “it is Amanda Bynes.” He said Bynes claimed that her dog had been burned.
Soon after, Bynes was placed on a 5150 psychiatric hold by police.
Now all we have to hope for is that her family steps up to the plate.
Please use the social bookmarking buttons above and below to share this post! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow me at @mjprieve on Twitter, and follow SOCIALITE LIFE on Twitter and Facebook too!