13 Stages Of Crying While Watching The ‘Glee’ Tribute To Cory Monteith, Told In GIFs
I’ll admit that I haven’t watched Glee in a few years, but even I had to tune in last night. Generally I’m pretty good at keeping my emotions in check, but last night I was a crying mess–as I’m sure many of you were.
So please, join me after the jump as we revisit the 13 stages of crying and grief we felt during the episode, as told in GIFs.
1. They had to start things out with “Seasons Of Love”? Oh, there’s a tear already.
2. And now they’re bringing back the old glee club members?!?!
3. Now we’ve got Kurt talking about how he has to return home. Kurt loved Finn so much!
4. Mercedes kicks off the solo songs with “I’ll Stand By You.” Remember when Finn sang that? The emotions are getting more real.
5. The moment when Burt says that he should have hugged Finn more is more than I can handle. And we’re still in the early parts of the episode.
6. I totally get Puck having a hard time with Finn’s death. He’s lost in a world of sadness.
7. OK, now Artie and Sam are singing “Fire & Rain.” This song makes me sad when I just randomly hear it–this way is much more intense.
8. WILL! WHY WON’T YOU JUST CRY?!?!
9. Puck finally releasing his emotions with a rendition of “No Surrender’ was heartbreaking. Especially how he sand the whole thing to Finn’s empty seat. Is this episode almost over?
10. Oh no, Lea Michele is officially in the house. She’s not even playing Rachel, she’s just Lea, crying hysterically during “Make You Feel My Love.” This is too much for me too handle!
11. Will and Rachel talking about Finn then hanging his plaque on the wall. That just happened. Still more tears.
12. Finally it happened. Will was crying. And he stole the jacket. And I officially can’t handle this anymore!!!
13. And now we’re at the end. They flash the “Cory Monteith: 1982-2013.” Time to wipe away the tears and try to move on.
Well folks, here’s to hoping that Glee will be happier when it returns. Especially since it’s coming back with Adam Lambert.