With less than a week until the 100th episode of The Vampire Diaries, it only seems fitting to explore one of the characters who got their start there. Claire Holt plays Rebekah Mikaelson, an Original vampire. The blonde beauty can now mostly be seen on the spin-off of the hit show which is The Originals.
One of seven children and the only girl, you wouldn’t expect Rebekah to be able to hold her own. She has such a fiery personality and is such a joy to watch.
Check out some of our reasons for loving Claire and Rebekah below the jump!
1. Because she’s brutally honest.
2. Because she has beautiful eyes, especially when compelling someone.
3. She provided us with one of the most fascinating scenes. Gratuitous Ian Somerholder shirtless-ness.
4. She has the best wardrobe.
5. Rebekah’s the voice of the fans who aren’t too crazy about Stelena.
6. Rebekah stands up to her brothers in a way no one else can.
7. Claire’s crying scenes are so powerful that you can actual feel Rebekah’s sadness.
8. She has some of the best one-liners.
9. Her relationship with Stefan makes us smile.
10. She knows many girls wish their lives were like a RomCom and shares that desire.
11. Rebekah is SUCH a badass!